Selfridges Exchange Square, Manchester. Part of Carousel’s work for Selfridges includes working with well-known designers, brands and celebrities – and this personal appearance was the biggest to date!
To make Victoria Beckham’s appearance in-store a ‘PR moment’ and generate as much coverage and online buzz as possible.
- Carousel set up and managed an in-store photocall with national and regional press photographers – plus hundreds of enthusiastic fans!
- We also set up an exclusive interview with the Manchester Evening News pre-event to raise awareness of her in-store PA
- Carousel worked closely with VB’s team to ensure all activity was on brand for VB as well as Selfridges
- Following the photocall, Carousel wired out photos with the correct captions, which generated widespread national coverage for both Victoria Beckham and Selfridges.
- Over 60 x print and online pieces achieved including Mail Online, Marie Claire, Daily Mirror & Hello!
- A reach in excess of 499 million