We’re on the hunt for a Social Media Manager to join our award winning team.
We’re looking for a driven social media guru who knows their hashtags from their page ads. A capable communicator, the ideal candidate will have at least two years relevant, industry experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Manages social media channels for multiple brands / clients
- Experience of managing a small team
- Great client handling skills
- Able to work with the PR team to create social media strategies
- Generates creative content calendars
- Has a top notch understanding of best practice for all channels
- Sets advertising campaigns across all channels
- Can analyse and report on social and digital results
- Has proven success of growing social media channels
- Can use monitoring and reporting tools
- Great at researching influencers, competitors and trends in clients’ industries
- Has a genuine passion for staying on top of social media trends and tools
- Has a desire to grow the agency’s social media offering
Graphic design skills (e.g. Video editing, GIFs, Photoshop etc) would be a bonus too.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- £500 personal training budget
- A chance to work at one of the most exciting and rapidly growing consumer agencies in the North West
- A fantastic and varied client portfolio
- Regular subsidised social events and access to some of the best festivals in the U.K.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Email email@example.com
No agencies. Direct CVs only.