Woking Shopping – in the heart of Woking town centre – has over 170 stores and restaurants, six cinemas and two theatres.
To create a bigger spectacle then ever before with the 2013 Christmas Lights Switch On. Activity should generate higher footfall and increase dwell time, and should reach the family demographic. All activity to generate more regional media coverage than ever before.
- A first for Woking Shopping, the activity moved outdoors to Jubilee Square with a fully rigged stage and impressive fireworks show
- Carousel worked with Woking’s Ambassador Theatre to secure an appearance by top children’s TV personality, Justin Fletcher. In addition to Justin, Carousel booked other high profile family acts, including The Go Go Go’s and Peppa Pig.
- Carousel co-ordinated all stakeholder, community groups and suppliers as part of its event management role
- To publicise the event, Carousel ran a pre-event PR campaign, and secured a media partnership with local radio station Eagle FM
- Media and photographers were hosted at the event and post-event PR secured impressive follow up coverage
- 20+ x print, online & broadcast pieces achieved
- A reach in excess of 500,000