Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel’s B2C client mix includes some of the nation’s best loved toys & games (including, L.O.L. Surprise!, Baby Annabell and Little Tikes), retail and property (including, Selfridges, The Entertainer and Moda), as well as host of live events and festivals (including, BBC Summer Social, Lightopia, Bluedot, Festival No6 and Victorious). We also look after a number of interior, lifestyle and fashion brands, including Accurist Watches, Naomi Cleaver, EasiYo and Femme Luxe.
Recently ranked number six in Prolific North’s Top 50 Agencies, Carousel is one of the North West’s biggest independent agencies. Interested? Email Nia telling her why you think you’d be a good fit for Carousel.
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
IS THIS YOU?
- Minimum of 3 years Consumer PR agency experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Someone who has managed budgets
- Has successfully managed campaigns through from conception to completion
- Has worked on national / international brand campaigns
- Has worked on new business pitches
- Has a good understanding of social media
- Has proven track record of delivering campaigns against a set of KPIs
- Great at client relationships
- Experience of negotiating celeb / influencer contracts and campaigns
- Strategic, creative thinker
- Attention to detail and well organised
- Competitive salary +
- Company pension
- Benefits package, inc private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Personal training budget
- Regular subsidised social events and access to some of the best festivals in the U.K.
- Monthly wellness activities
- Free office bar + Nespresso
- MacBook Air