Join our award-winning social media team & you'll be driving innovative, fresh-thinking campaigns for exciting clients across sectors including festivals, luxury living & family brands.
What we’re looking for:
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop and activate innovative campaign plans and content concepts to meet your client’s core business goals
- In-depth understanding of social media channels and the specifics of how to meet each objective (e.g. reach, engagement, traffic)
- Well organised and able to balance priorities to ensure key day-to-day tasks are completed to the required quality standard and timescales.
- Professionalism and ability to develop strong client relationships
- Keen writer with an eye for detail and flair for drafting compelling copy
- Good knowledge of paid social advertising formats, targeting and the types of creative that will deliver against clients’ key aims
- Keen interest in new developments in the world of social and how to identify trends and opportunities to help clients stay ahead of the curve
- Strong understanding of reporting and tracking progress against measurable KPIs
- People-person with passion for helping junior team members in their development
- Understanding of design principles and ability to work alongside the design team to create strong visual creative
Think you’d be a good fit for our growing team? Then send your CV to Nia.Holding@carouselpr.com to apply.