Ready to hop on board the Carousel?
Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel is the driving force behind the social media marketing strategies of an exciting mix of B2C clients including Paddington Bear, Moda Living, Liverpool’s Metquarter shopping centre & Little Tikes toys to name just a few.
Our social media team has grown from strength to strength recently, even winning Social Media Campaign of the Year at the 2021 UK Content Awards, and now we’re on the lookout for a recent Graduate or Social Media Executive in the early stages of their career to join us.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Great communication skills
- A passion for writing captivating & concise social copy and adapting your tone of voice
- Strong knowledge of the various social media channels, formats & features
- Good understanding of social media trends & how to leverage influencers & celebrities
- Strong eye for design. Experience creating visual content preferred
- Recent graduate in a related degree or some social media experience (e.g. early stages of career or having completed internships/work experience)
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Ability to think creatively
- A great team player
- Attention to detail and organised
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Good grounding in maths, and an understanding of social media reporting is beneficial
- Skills in Adobe design suite would be a strong bonus (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Previous experience activating paid social campaigns is a bonus
- Understanding of how to integrate social media campaigns with other mediums (e.g. PR)
- Competitive salary +
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Team training budget
- Regular wellness activities
- Regular subsidised social events and access to some of the best festivals in the U.K.
- Free office bar + Nespresso+breakfast offer
- MacBook Air
Interested? Email Nia with your CV & let us know why you think you’d be a good fit for Carousel.