Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel’s B2C client mix includes some of the nation’s best loved toys & games (including L.O.L. Surprise!, Baby Annabell and Little Tikes), retail and property (including MetQuarter & Moda), lifestyle brands including Accurist Watches, and a host of live events and festivals (including BBC Summer Social, Lightopia, Bluedot, Festival No6 and Victorious). Plus one very exciting new social media client we can’t reveal just yet!
Recently ranked number six in Prolific North’s Top 50 Agencies, Carousel is one of the North West’s biggest independent agencies, with a growing social media team. Interested? Email Nia telling her why you think you’d be a good fit for Carousel.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Social media experience, ideally in an agency setting
- Great communication skills
- A passion for writing captivating & concise social copy and adapting your tone of voice
- Strong knowledge of the various social media channels, formats & features
- Good understanding of social media trends & how to leverage influencers & celebrities
- Strong eye for design & experience creating visual content
- Skills in Adobe design suite would be a strong bonus (Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator)
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Ability to think creatively
- A great team player
- Attention to detail and organised
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Good grounding in maths & understanding of social media reporting
- Previous experience activating paid social campaigns is a bonus
- Understanding of how to integrate social media campaigns with other mediums (e.g. PR)
- Competitive salary +
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Personal training budget
- Monthly wellness activities
- Regular subsidised social events and access to some of the best festivals in the U.K.
- Free office bar + Nespresso
- MacBook Air