Based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, Carousel’s B2C client mix includes some of the nation’s best loved toys & games (including, LOL Surprise!, Baby Annabell and Little Tikes), retail, property and shopping centres (including, Selfridges, Moda and The Bentall Centre), as well as host of live events and festivals (including, CBBC Summer Social, Festival No6 and Victorious). We also look after a number of restaurants, interior, lifestyle and fashion brands.
We are looking for a Content Intern to work alongside our in-house Content Creator on a variety of projects, including social, lifestyle imagery and graphic design briefs.
Starting in May, this will be a two week initial placement, to become a one day per week position for the right person. It is ideal for a university student who is looking to gain some extra experience alongside their studies.
IS THIS YOU?
- Has a minimum of 1 year experience studying a design based course
- Can create artwork for a variety of medias, including print, digital & social
- Is proficient with the Adobe design suite – in particular InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Lightroom
- Is able to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Ability to think creatively, is proactive
- A great team player
- Attention to detail and organised
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Designing content for social media
- Creating lifestyle photography for social media
- Designing branded promotional materials & event comms
- Generating ideas for social media
- Scheduling content
- Participating in creative brainstorms
- Utilizing the latest social media innovations to create excellent, engaging content
To apply for the role, please get in touch with Laura telling her why you would be a good fit for Carousel plus some examples of your graphic design work.